Saturday, February 1, 2014

Fresh Faced Sister


I’ve been using this on my face for about one year now and I am still loving it.  At $30 compared to the Clarisonic’s $125+ price tag, it can’t be beat.  I had problems with my chin breaking out no matter how much I washed my face and what products I used.  This little affordable beauty did the job.  I purchased the Olay Profession ProX cleanser at around $17 and I use it occasionally but I feel like I need something specifically for breakouts.  I pair the rotating cleansing brush with Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash which I have been using for years.  I try to use it every other day if not more often.  My face feels so smooth after using it and I can feel that it gets my face and pores clean deep down.  If you have not tried a rotating brush to cleanse your face you need to!  I am a firm believer in exfoliating often!  I am 42 and am often mistaken for my 19 year old's sister.  Gotta love it! (Even though it makes her mad J)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!