Friday, March 14, 2014

Netflix Take Me Away

My name is Sherri and I am addicted to Netflix.  To the point that I am ignoring my family and I'm scared that EPA may be called in to investigate what is growing in my sink.  Just kidding.  Sort of.


I just finished Friday Night Lights and I may have bawled like a baby when the credits rolled on the very last episode.  Or Maybe not. No one but me will ever know if there were real crocodile tears running down my face, snot filling my nostrils when I faced the fact that I would never see the rest of Coach and Tami's life. 

 

I want to see Gracie Bell start kindergarten.  I want to see Julie marry Matt and give Coach and Tami grandbabies.  And let's not discuss not getting to see Tim Riggin's pretty face ever again. Letting go is hard to do.


So what show is next going to break my heart?  I have to find another one that will force me to withdraw from my family, dirty dishes and laundry. 


I have spent weeks (months? I've lost tract of time!) watching these so far:

  • Friday Night Lights

  • Lost

  • Private Practice (already watched every Grey's Anatomy on t.v.)

  • Desperate Housewives

  • Scandal (and continuing on t.v.)

  • Army Wives

  •  

Shows I am considering are:

  • Orange is the New Black

  • Breaking Bad

  • Parenthood

 

Even though I know I need to take a break from Netflix just so I can get my house in order, it probably won't happen.  Netflix has me hooked.  I just need to learn to pace myself.  I don't have to watch 8 seasons of a series in a couple of weeks. 


Pace myself.  I can do it. Clear eyes, full hearts, can't loose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!