Friday, March 28, 2014

Run Out and Buy This!

 
 

You know how your hair NEVER looks as good as when you go to your stylist? I finally asked mine the other day what I could be doing wrong that I cannot get my hair to look as smooth when I blow it out and straighten it myself at home. I purchased the straightener that she used on it.   I use a brush and blow it out by sections.  Yet I still can't get it smooth and shiny...I always have a bit of frizz going on.

 

What was I missing?  Well...she said said to buy this: 

 
 
 
 
$24.34 for 6 oz.

 

And wow!  It made all the difference!  My hair is so much smoother and shinier after using just a pea size of this stuff. I just use it on the surface of my hair, avoiding the roots and my bangs so they don't get greasy.  I then comb it through with a wide tooth comb.  I'm not saying it looks as good as it does when I leave the salon, but it's pretty darn close! 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!