Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Books That I Love

 

I absolutely LOVE to read and I do not ever leave home without my Kindle.  I literally take it every where I go.  If I were to forget it, then I have my back-up...my iPhone with the Kindle app.  And I'm like a 13 year old girl when it comes to my iPhone.  It is attached to me at all times. 

 

Neither of my daughters are readers and it makes me sad.  I get such joy out of reading and it is such a stress reliever after a long day.  Reading is the last thing I do before going to sleep every single night. 

 

Here are some of the books I have read that I really enjoyed.  If you are a reader, these are must reads.

 
 

 
A "laugh out loud" memoir about marriage.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
You just may pee your pants.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
Yes, I love me some Jodi Picoult.  All of her books are amazing! My Sister's Keeper has a very different ending than the movie!  You will cry.
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!