Monday, April 21, 2014

My Happy Place

I spent last weekend doing something that makes me very happy at a place that I love to be.  A softball park. :)  I sure have missed this!  I so look forward to softball season each year.  I like nothing better than watching my girls play sports, whether it is volleyball or softball.  Makes this momma happy.  Me in my Chacos kicked back in a lawn chair watching my girl kick some butt. 


Why do my feet look so fat?

We had a tournament in Southaven, MS and it was just a great weekend.  I love playing in Southaven.  Good shopping (Marshalls, Gordmans), good fast food eating places (Abbays, Steak and Shake, Firehouse Subs, Chick-Fil-A) and nice clean softball park. 

 

And what made the weekend even better is that we won first place! (Undefeated too!)  Whoot whoot!  I'm excited about this season of traveling to Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, and even Colorado.  Go Blue Angels!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!