Thursday, April 17, 2014

Where did my little girl go?!?

Today is my oldest daughter's 20th birthday!  How in the world am I the mom of a 20 year old?  I just can't wrap my head around the fact that she is not a teenager anymore!  I am so proud of the beautiful young woman she has grown into and I cannot wait to see what great things she has in store!





She had plans to go to the Miley Cyrus concert last night in St. Louis with a couple of friends.  But Miley is in the hospital and cancelled the concert.  Wah Wah. I hate it for Kenz and her friends, but I wasn't thrilled about her seeing Miley in concert.  Not the best example for young girls I must say.  And I definitely wasn't looking forward to them driving to St. Louis which is about 4 hours away. 

 

Anyway....Happy Birthday Kenzie Chey!  I love you more than you will ever know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!