Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Run Out and Buy This!

Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer

 

I just love this stuff!  I just purchased by 3rd tube and not even because I lost one!  I actually used an entire tube. Who ever uses an entire tube of lip stuff without loosing it???  It's that great.

 

It has the benefits of a lip treatment (like Carmex) that has that little tingle that lets you know it's actually doing something to your lips, but with color!

 

I wear it every single day and carry one tube in my wallet.  It's sheer enough that I can wear it when I'm dressed down (think yoga pants) but also enough color that I can wear it when I'm dressed up not so down. :)

 

I like the watermelon color but also have the raisin.  And for five bucks you can get one of every color!  I purchased mine at TarJay.

 

If you like a little tingle on your lips, getcha some!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!