Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Wishing On Wednesday

I am slowly trying to make our back porch into a place that doesn't resemble a man cave.  I have added a few girly touches but still have a ways to go.  If I had an unlimited budget this is what I would love for our covered back porch and a little something for our brick paver patio off of our pool area.


 

12 / 3 / 4 / 5/ 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10

 

Some items might be doable....at $99 each for the silk plants (#4) to put on each side of my french doors.  But the round wicker table (#8) at $3,500....uhm, not so much.  The red dining chairs (#5) might be something I would splurg on if I could at $570 for the pair.  Aren't they to die for?!?  We could sure use a new fire pit since ours has melted marshmallows on it. :)  But this one (#10) at $4,675?  Wow.  I think I can scrub those marshmallows off.  Or let the rain slowing rinse them off. :)

 

The sofa and ottoman (#2) would work so well in front of the t.v we have mounted on the wall of our porch.  I could see many hours lounging on this watching t.v. to make it worth the $1,200. 

 

I really don't see me spending this kind of money for outdoor items that will get covered in pollen, dust, bird poop.  But hey, a girl can wish right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!