Monday, July 28, 2014

How I Spent My Summer Vacation

I'm so glad that I'm not a young student in school anymore.  And that I will not return to school with my new backpack and a cool Trapper Keeper.  I would love to be young again, but I wouldn't want to go through school again.


But after this summer, I mostly am glad that I will not go back to school as a student and be asked to write the "What I did this summer" paper.  Surely all students have been asked to write about this topic on returning to school, right?
 

Well, this summer I am glad that I will not be asked to write about what I did this summer because I would feel pretty shameful having to admit that I spent a large portion of my summer curled up with my iPad watching Netflix.  But wait....I am NOT ashamed.  My job of teaching junior high students is stressful and I deserve some down time right?

However, I have spent approximately 7,480 minutes watching One Tree Hill.  And I loved every stinking minute of it!

Sure, I did other things this summer.....traveled to several states for my daughter's softball tournaments.  Took her to many softball and volleyball practices and camps.  And then did my best to get a few things done around the house. 

But I sure did waste many hours with Nathan & Hailey and the rest of the gang from Tree Hill. :)

What will I watch next???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!