Saturday, August 16, 2014

Goodbye Summer :(

Since school will be starting next week, I have been working like a mad woman getting my classroom ready and attending professional development meetings all week.  (60 hours required for the year!) And I'm one tired chick. 
 
So I decided my messy house could wait a bit and grabbed my iPad and sat by the pool and just RELAXED. 
 
 
 
At the end of each summer I always have such regrets.  Did I spend enough quality time with my teenagers?  Did I get my house organized enough to make it through a jam-packed school year?  Did I spend enough time just relaxing so I will be refreshed for my students when I return to school?
 
Life is about to be so hectic I won't know what has hit me!  Rushing every morning to get to school by 7:30, rushing around all day trying to get it all done at school-preparing lessons, making copies, taking pictures for the yearbook, attending to all my student's needs, and on and on.  Then driving to and from volleyball games to watch my youngest daughter, which means getting home late many nights and eating fast food or concession stand food.  Am I ready for all of that????
 
Ready or not-here it comes!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!