Monday, September 1, 2014

Happy Labor Day Folks!





Life has been busy, busy, busy.  With the start of school and my youngest's volleyball games and softball practices I have barely had time to breathe!  So this Labor Day is a much needed day off and this is how I am spending it!


I am still working on redecorating both of my girls' rooms and hope to have one of them finished soon!  In my oldest's we have newly painted furniture, bedding, and a great gallery wall!  I'm still working on curtains and a few things to hang on the wall.  I also have a Goodwill find that I am planning to repaint and update. Sometime.....

My youngest's room is mostly finished, but waiting on her window seat to be recovered and I have to redo on of the projects that has failed. :(

But for today, I am going to relax and enjoy this day off from work!  And do a little laundry.  Who actually ever gets a true day off from housework???


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!