Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Fave Nail Colors

I am boring and pick the same color of nail polish almost EVERY SINGLE TIME I get my nails done.  I think this sort of offends the nail dude.  

In the summer my go-to shade is Opi's Bubble Bath.

Here is in on.  Love it!  And I love that it is more forgiving when I am needing a touch up! 




My fall/winter go-to shade is Opi's I Sao Paulo Over There.  I love love the edgy dark look-especially when I am wearing my nails short.  It' s sort of a dark plum/taupe.  


Here is is on.  Wow my cuticles look bad!  I've been a little under the weather and the real weather has just turned artic on us.  *Note to self-use cuticle oil!


Another one I have branched out to when I couldn't locate I Sao Paulo Over There is Opi's Taupe-less Beach.  And it's just what is says-a pretty taupe color.  Almost a dark grey.  Love. It.

Here it is on-just not on my hand.  :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!