Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Gotta Remember Old Navy!

I always forget about Old Navy.  I never think to look there for some reason.  I don't find much at our local store so that may be why.  But I always find so much when shopping online.  And shipping is always free when you spend $50.  And how easy is that?!  And if I don't like it, it's so easy to just return it to the store.  I HATE having to ship items back!

Here's what I picked up on my last hit on their website:




Love this plaid shirt in the grey.  I don't like a lot of flash and plaid usually kinda scares me!  But the grey is so subtle.  And I can add some color with a cute scarf!  Maybe a striped scarf to go with the plaid?






What a great buy on a pea coat!  $40!  Shoulda got one in red too!






Love this dress!  I see it with a great statement necklace to dress it up. Or ould be great with tights too!  I'm thinking about wearing this for my husband's work Christmas party with a blingy necklace.  Looks comfy too and loose enough that I can actually eat. :)








With skinny jeans and tall boots.  Cute and cozy.  I'm going to have to stop forgetting about Old Navy! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!