Friday, January 9, 2015

2015 Goals



Now that 2015 is well under way I took a little time to think about what I want to accomplish in the new year.  What changes do I need to make?

1.  Let go and let God.  I worry way too much about things that are out of my control.  Anyone that knows me well knows that I am a worrier.  Big things, little things, I stress over them.  I know that I am meant to trust God and let him take care of me.  I need to remember this more often.  

2.  Eat more real foods.  I've got a jump start on this one.  More raw vegetables and fruit.  Less Oreos. Enough said.  

3.  Exercise.  Oh the dreaded one we all aim for each year.  I need to clean the clutter from my treadmill and get on it.  My plan is to choose a series on Netflix and I can only watch this specific show while on the treadmill.  I won't allow myself to watch it any other time.  (I will watch other shows on Netflix at other times-what can I say?  I'm addicted to Netflix!)

4.  Make my bed.  I have been doing this somewhat but I want to make my bed every day.  Even weekdays!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!