Monday, February 2, 2015

Valentine's Day Wish List

Just in case anybody plans to buy me a little something for Valentine's Day, here are 9 items that would make me smile.





1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5/ 6 / 7 / 8 / 9

  1. Clarisonic Mia 3 Removal Expert $199 ($257 value) Who wouldn't want a Clarisonic and with this lip pattern?!  So stinkin pretty.
  2. Elizabeth and Janes Nirvana White Gift Set $75   The sweet lady at Sephora gave me a sample of this perfume the other day when I purchased my Tart lipstick.  It smells yummy.
  3. H&M Moss Knit Throw $79.95 I would love to have this throw for my living room to cozy up with to watch Netflix.
  4. Forever 21 ban.do the Everything Tote $60.90 This is a little expensive for Forever 21, but I love the combo of gold and rose.  And this size and shape can do no wrong.
  5. Urban Decay Naked Basic Palette $29 Everyone loves some Nakeness. This is just the perfect pallette. My 15 year old has this and I might have borrowed it a few times.
  6. Sweet Heart Rose Gold Heart Earring $10.90 Sweet little earrings in rose gold.  
  7. Gradient Knit Scarf $13.40 Can't beat the price on this plaid scarf.  And can't beat plaid with a stick right now. It's EVERYWHERE.
  8. Women's Heart Lounge Shorts $10.94 Sweet little p.j.s that I would get cold in right now, but would be perf for spring.
  9. H&M Box with Gold Lid $9.95 And how cute is this little box with the cute little gold top? I love when pretty things give me somewhere else to hide my junk.

I don't want all items on my wish list....just 3 or 4.  I don't wanna be greedy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!