Saturday, October 31, 2015

Run Out and Buy This!

I've really been paying closer attention to my makeup lately.  As I get older I realize that I need to embrace the concept that less is more when it comes to my eye makeup.  I'm try to go a little more natural and choose shades that are more matte and less "sparkly."  

I thought the Naked eye shadows would be what I needed to make this transition.  I even included the Naked Basics on my Valentine's Day Wish List.  As we mothers tend to do-I bought my daughter the Naked Basics instead of buying it for myself. :(  Of course she let me try it out and I really liked that it is matte and I know I should like that it has more pigment. But...more pigment for me made it more difficult to apply.  I just could never get it to look right on me. But she loves it and it looks great on her 15 year old eyes!

Well I was in Wal-Mart (living the dream) and was looking for some mascara and came across this...


Now of course I cannot find this exact one on their website.  But all of the shades are matte! And I lovvvvve them!  

Excuse the mess! 

So far I regularly use about 6 of the shades but they are all so pretty.  And they go on great and stay on all day.  For around $7 compared to the $29 for the Naked Basics, which I don't like as well, you just can't beat that with a stick!  

Now that I cannot find this on the website I'm sort of in a panic.  What if this was a limited pallete!? What if I can't buy another one when this one runs out!?  I WILL be heading to my Wal-Mart tomorrow to see and to buy all they have!  And to stock up on Halloween candy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!